6.11.08

Falling behind

Hey, that kinda fits with the whole fall back...
Anyways, quick pics from Canada, most everyone who possibly reads this knows the gist of while I was there.



-Stacey got married! - holy crap, another one? what's with all of these people making 'commitments' and stuff? (congratulations again)



-Live Band - Stacey's wedding reception was quite the shindig

Beyond this, I didn't really take many pics at home, till the last day or so, when I remembered that my work colleagues were curious to see Canada/my home in pictures, as well as the fall colours that I'd gone on about.



-Wellsfarm - the family homestead



-Some fall colours - I had to explain though that my pictures didn't do the real thing justice as the colours were of course much more intense in real. (note one unsuspecting puppy)



-Jules candid - one of the few snaps I got of the new puppy (5 months or so old here) before he tried to attack me and devour the camera.



-Jules in attack mode - only a second or so before I had to jump to my feet



-Jules is crazy - not sure how I managed to get him to lay still for this shot

No comments: