5.8.13

Summer 'vacation', between internships

Finished my internship with Atlas Copco mid/late June and headed to Canada for some 'vacation' between internships. July was a long, warm, busy, and stressful month at home. Love my family and glad I had the chance to visit, as well as hopefully help carry the load to make things less stressful and a bit easier on everyone on the farm. The big stress causing thing was of course the new barn construction, with all of it's issues and hick-ups to say the least. I'll be very happy for them once they are finally milking in the new barn.


One of the first days of pre-fab installation on site.


Beautiful structure, that pre-fab stuff.


It will be one very big barn, when it's done.


A multi-cultural herd - combo of Holsteins and Brown Swiss, both of which are super cute as calves


Muskoka holiday - the end of my time in Canada was spent at Lindsey's cottage up in Muskoka, and after all the stress built up through July, this was a much needed, and very great little vacation!


Who doesn't like ducks?

 

Pseudo wedding table setting


Pseudo wedding cupcakes


Grace and Dan - happily married, at the pseudo wedding party we had in Muskoka


Light writing - if my photography skills would have been better with my new camera, I may have been able to better capture them making a heart with the sparklers

No comments: