24.4.10

Zona Tortona Pt 2 - after the battery died (a combination of cell phone pics, and using my colleagues camera)

The last of my Milan photo's (there were really a lot to sort through - like more then 550)


-some cool lighting - I think this stand was for Portuguese designers


-same components but in a pendant fixture - reminds me of birds for some reason


-SLS lamp - the possibilities of rapid prototyping


-modular-ish couch - you can flip the components around to what you feel like, so more upright, normal style, or a more loungy style, I like this concept


-Abici + Pantone = smart - Abici had a noticeable presence at Design week, smart on their part, but also likely due to the uprising of bicycles, bicycle design, bicycles + fashion within the last 3-4 years or so


-Wallpiercing - from the FLOS Soft Architecture stand/expo


-KAP profile - the fixtures kinda grow outta the ceiling, real nice and smooth


-stained glass light fixture? - cool, fancy, wouldn't want it


-some nice up-lighting - I like


-cool hanging fixture - again, more soft shapes/forms with matte white (kinda saw that as a theme almost everywhere this year)


-table light - I think I read the other day that this was actually made from concrete and wood


-cool mantel clocks



-Sublima - nice fixie seen on the streets of Milan


-urban grocery getter - an interesting take on a cargo bike, I think it was a work in progress

No comments: