19.11.07

Work/Studio @ van der Veer Designers

Alright, so being super sleuthy, or just early and upstairs before anyone else, I took some shots of studio.

-2nd Floor Overlooking streetside, This is the 2nd floor where the Industrial Designers work, it's fairly open, and overlooks an open space next to where the graphic designers work.


-Communal table, the bar height table to the left here is where the coffee/tea/water sits in the afternoons, as well as the cookies when they get brought up. Guess it's kinda like the company 'watercooler' in terms of how the spot acts, we've gathered around it once with 4 of us so far since I've been there, just to have a coffeebreak together.


-My Workstation, looks a little on the dark side right here, but that's because for some reason the light next to the one above my desk wasn't on, that and it's a grey rainy/drizzly/sleat-ish morning, (note to everyone: Aeron chairs are really comfortable, and I believe there are online articles that state how things like that will actually pay for themselves in like a month or so due to increased productivity, time to sell your bosses on them :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that the Celle Chair (Herman Miller??) How do you find that back?

will.i.am said...

Damn it, I think I have to make the correction. I wrote that they are Aeron chairs, but in actuality, they are Mirra chairs, I read up on it, and they were the first one Herman Miller did with the whole Cradle to Cradle philosophy in mind.

And now, it's making it's influence in the project I'm working on, and I'm trying to sell the whole sustainability cradle to cradle thing to the rest of my group, so that we can try to sell the client on it.