8.7.10

Fietsvak 2010 (Show for Bicycle Dealers)

A quick post, which should have been a while back, so it's now out of order.
Attended the Fietsvak - The Dutch Bicycle Dealers show (ie when the Manufacturers show their new wares for the year to the dealers) on 26.01.10


-GMG Yepp family - after lots of work (I only played a small roll in the Yepp Mini) and a long wait the Yepp Mini (front mount bike seat) was finally introduced this spring, 4 colours to choose from



-special edition Brooks saddles - sweet, and expensive no doubt


-Elmoto - a really cool electric moped, with styling that slightly hints at dirt bikes, but smaller, lighter, electric, and for the city


-Elmoto in action - me shooting my colleagues taking the Elmoto for a ride (I rode it around a bit before I shot this, and it is pretty fun and peppy to ride - too bad it's so 'spensive)

No comments: