25.12.07

Demi-winter?

Last week, we had a few really nice kinda wintery days in the NL, where, due to the humidity and temperature, a thick layer of frost settled everywhere. It kinda looked like winter. In the south it even snowed a bit. Normally this frost wouldn't stay the whole day but Holland being Holland, we didn't have sun really for 2 days, so it stayed for 2 days.


-Before work looking in direction towards train station Geldermalsen


-After work looking in direction towards train station Geldermalsen


-Rooftop patio/garden at work looking onto train tracks


-Evening walk from work looking towards the road I just crossed

1 comment:

will.i.am said...

Alright, I needed to add that I've become a bit weirded out by the fact that just about everybody here has blue eyes, and I don't.

Of the 17 or so people at work, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one not with blue eyes.

Weirded out