24.12.07

Sunny day out in a rainy rainy country

Alright, time to post again. These were taken a while ago, on a nice sunny Saturday afternoon when I decided to ride the train into Eindhoven and wonder. Unfortunately I didn't bother taking pictures in Eindhoven. Oh well, next time. Most of these are kinda rando/me trying to make interesting pics. The train station is an interesting place.


-Steps up from the platform, notice the groove on the right next to the stairs? That's there for people with bicycles- subtle.


-Pedestrian Overpass, the architecture of the station is interesting, don't really know what else to say about it.


-Empty platforms


-Schedule/weather shelter


-Intercity Train bypassing this station (as it's not big enough for the intercity trains, only the "stoptrain"s), in background is the indoor bicycle garage/repair shop where I haven't gone yet since I'm not paying to park my bike, and have luckily not had bike problems yet.


-A bit of a wait yet


-More empty platform, noticing the grooved patterns in the ground, I've come to wonder if they are specially there for blind people, so they can feel there way around? It does direct them directly to where they need to be if you follow the grooves.


-Skull Candy

No comments: